How delicious are Taco Bell chicken quesadillas – They’re one of my favorite dishes! Just the thought of them is enough for me to fall into a dream. Imagine how amazing it will be when you also know how to prepare this delicious Taco Bell quesadilla recipe for yourself.
Yes, you read that right. You can make this copycat quesadilla recipe just by following a few simple steps that I’ve outlined down below. Best of all, you don’t have to wait in line or in the drive through just to get your hands on it. Simply follow the instructions, use the ingredients and you are all good to go.
Super easy and simple! So let’s begin this tasty journey.
How To Make Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas
First, we will start with a list of the basic steps you must follow to make this awesome recipe.
Try to cook your quesadilla in a skillet and you can also cover it with a lid. Cook it over low heat and don’t forget to cover it between flipping it.
You can’t even hear the word quesadila without cheese immediately coming to mind. It’s the most important part for me. Our first impulse is to buy a big bag of shredded cheese. Don’t do it. Instead buy a block of cheese and shred some right before you make your quesadilla. Tastes way better, in my opinion!
- Flour Tortillas (4 medium): Serve as the base and outer layer of the quesadilla, holding the filling.
- Chicken Breast (1): The main protein component, providing the quesadilla with its chicken filling.
- Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese (1 Cup): These cheeses are used for their melting qualities and flavor. If a mixed bag isn’t available, use ½ cup of each type.
- American Cheese (1 Slice): Adds additional creaminess and a distinct flavor to the quesadilla.
For the Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce:
- Mayonnaise (1/4 cup): Forms the base of the quesadilla sauce.
- Minced Pickled Jalapenos (3 Tbsp): Adds a spicy and tangy flavor to the sauce.
- Juice from the Pickled Jalapeno Jar (2 Tbsp): Enhances the sauce with more tanginess and spice.
- Cumin Powder (1/2 Tbsp): Provides a warm, earthy flavor to the sauce.
- Paprika (2 teaspoons): Adds color and a mild, sweet or spicy flavor to the sauce.
- Sugar (2/3 Tsp): Balances the spiciness and acidity in the sauce.
- Cayenne Pepper (1/8 Tsp): Brings additional heat to the sauce.
- Dash of Salt: Enhances the overall flavor of the sauce.
- Garlic Powder (1/8 Tsp): Adds a subtle garlic flavor to the sauce.
Is This Dish Worth the Hustle?
Firstly, there is no real hustle in preparing these, the recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare and only 20 minutes to cook. In total, 30 minutes effort is well worth it.
This dish is like that friend you can always rely on, it delivers every time. This is that friend that saves you in most of your dinner nights when you are not willing to spend those extra hours in the kitchen yet want to prepare a delicious dish.
Simple, tasty, sleek and delicious. All on one plate.
See Also: Taco Bell Enchirito Copycat Recipe
What does Taco Bell use in their quesadillas?
Taco Bell’s quesadillas are popular because they have a simple and tasty recipe. They use soft flour tortillas as the bread part. Inside, there is a blend of melted cheeses like cheddar and pepper jack, which makes it creamy. For the protein, they have seasoned chicken or steak, which adds flavor. The special part of these quesadillas is the creamy jalapeño sauce. It has a tangy and slightly spicy taste that makes them unique. They cook them until the tortillas are crispy and the cheese is melted inside, creating a great mix of flavors and textures.
What is Taco Bell’s quesadilla sauce made of?
Taco Bell’s quesadilla sauce, also known as their creamy jalapeño sauce, is a special ingredient that gives their quesadillas a unique flavor. The exact recipe is a secret, but it’s generally understood to be a smooth and tangy blend with a mild spiciness. The base of the sauce is likely made with mayonnaise or something similar for a creamy texture. It also includes jalapeño peppers or jalapeño juice for a spicy kick, along with spices like cumin, garlic powder, and paprika for its distinctive taste. Some versions of the recipe may also include a bit of sugar to balance the heat and acidity. This sauce perfectly complements the melted cheese and seasoned meat in Taco Bell’s quesadillas, giving them a delicious and flavorful twist.
So what are you waiting for? Cook this delicious recipe and enjoy it with your family and friends. We can assure you that everyone will enjoy it. So easy to make and just takes 30 minutes in total.
Some heroes don’t wear capes, they just make taco bell quesadillas.