Nacho Bell Grande originated from Mexico and is made up of tortilla chips, minced beef, tomatoes cut into small size cubes, refried beans, sour cream and nacho cheese sauce. Although Nachos are high in calories they are so delicious. Depending on the combinations of the ingredients you arrive at, the presentation and taste will be greatly influenced.
It takes about 10-15 minutes to prepare, around 20 to cook and only a few minutes to serve, making it a quick meal. This copycat Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell combines a classic mix of tortilla chips, meat, nachos, cheese, tomato and cream. Simple to prepare and dish out for your family and friends.
How To Make Nacho Bell Grande
- The choice of the chips is the first thing you want to check. Tortilla chips which are thicker and broader are the chips of choice. They are well able to withstand any fluids from the other ingredients without soakage making them less delicious and unappealing to the eye. You need to be extra careful in the choice of the flavoring. You may choose to avoid chips having too much pepper or salt.
- Type of cheese to use – It is preferable to buy cheese that easily melts on exposure to heat and can produce a perfect harmony with the tortilla chips. Avoid preservatives on cheese.
- Allow for a perfect harmony of the ingredients in that those that should be kept cold remain cold and those that ought to be hot remain so. This will be done by adding the cold ingredients just before serving.
Making Nacho Bell Grande in an Oven
It’s possible to also cook this dish in an oven. You will need the same ingredients but follow these directions:
- Add the minced beef in a frying pan and allow to cook over medium to high heat. On turning brown, arrange tortilla chips on a home-plate, spread the minced meat, and cheese over the chips.
- In an oven at between 150-170 o C, place the plate from step 1 for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the other ingredients such as tomatoes and guacamole as needed.
What To Serve it With
A fruit juice, low-sugar, of choices such as passion or mango fruit juice. This may be cold or warm.
Soft Irish stew is also a perfect combination that goes in handy with the crunchy aspect of the tortilla chips. Check on the salt with regard to the choice of the chips you had made. If you chose salty chips, you may consider tapering down on the salt in the Irish stew.
Tangy Mexican slaw would also go a long way in adding greens aspect into the meal as well as health benefits.
It is rich in vitamins A and C. This is needed in the body for the strength of cartilage, bones, and teeth and in wound healing. Vitamin A also promotes good eye-sight. Vitamin A has a function that prevents cells from being damaged. These vitamins promote the development of the brain.
It also acts as an iron source that promotes the formation of new blood cells in particular red blood cells. Its high-calorie content provides the much-required energy for daily living in terms of exercise and work.
The proteins obtained from the meat is essential for bodybuilding and growth in kids.
Side meals such as the Tangy Mexican slaw would also go a long way in providing roughage required to promote proper bowel function.
In conclusion, this Taco Bell Nacho Bell Grande recipe is an ideal treat to share with your family and friends. The presentation of dish is the key part in showcasing your skill. Being such an easy recipe to master, you really have no excuses to make this the perfect dish. You’re family and friends will be pleasantly surprised when they see this dish. Let us know down below if you’ve attempted to make this yourself.