If you have never had Little Caesars crazy bread, do yourself a favor and go get some – or better yet, make some right at home!
Their crazy bread has been the talk of the town for many years and arguably the best of the best. In my opinion, it perfectly represents what a breadstick should be.
Most often than not, breadsticks are either more bread than cracker or more cracker than bread – never just a perfect balance of cracker and bread. And what’s worse, is when they are bland or sometimes flavorless.
Even Little Caesars don’t always get theirs right – you know exactly what I am talking about. Those stale and flavorless sticks will always come when you crave them most.
Luckily, I found this Little Caesars crazy bread recipe that will never leave you disappointed ever again.
This recipe, although it has a long resting time, is very simple to make and can be a great activity with the youngsters.
How To Make Little Caesars Crazy Bread
First, start by combining the warm water and yeast. The yeast is fully activated when the mixture starts to bubble. Once it is ready, add the remaining water and olive oil. Set aside until needed.
Combine the bread flour and salt in a food processor. Pulse until the ingredients are evenly distributed. On the lowest setting, slowly add the yeast mixture until a dough ball forms.
Remove the dough from the food processor and continue kneading on a lightly floured surface until the dough has become smooth and elastic.
Place in a lightly oil bowl, covered with plastic wrap, and allow the dough to rise for 2 hours in a warm place.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with non-stick paper or cooking spray.
After the dough has risen, gently give the airy dough two folds and place it on a floured surface. Shape the dough into a large rectangle.
Cut the dough into two halves, lengthwise and then cut each half into 8 pieces. Roll each piece into a breadstick to form 16 individual sticks.
Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine the butter and garlic salt and brush the warm breadsticks. Sprinkle the sticks with parmesan before serving.
16 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories410
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12g 19%
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Cholesterol 15mg 5%
- Sodium 868mg 37%
- Potassium 128mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 65g 22%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Protein 11g 22%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Tips & Tricks
- Warm areas to place your dough include on top of the refrigerator, over a hot oven, near a sunny window or in any hot room. If you are short on time, you can place your dough in an oven-safe bowl and on the lowest heat, allow the dough to rise while monitoring constantly.
- If you do not have a food processor, a hand mixer would also work to combine the ingredients to form a dough.
- If you also do not have a hand mixer, simply combine the ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until a dough forms. You will have to knead the dough ball much longer, but it will yield the same delicious results.
As you can see, this is the best and only recipe for breadsticks. They have the perfect texture, they don’t lack in flavor and you can make them in advance for the whole family to enjoy!
This is a great snack for lunchboxes, birthday parties, game-night or when you are feeling in the mood for a tasty snack.