Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop – $193.99
We’ve got another giveaway up for grabs! We’re doing it again but this time we’re doing it bigger and better. One lucky winner is going to take home a Duxtop double induction cooktop worth $193.99. That’s right, this is currently valued at $193.99. You can enter really quickly by following the instructions as set out down below.
Deadline: February 28th, 2020 at 11.59pm EST.
Congratulations to Kimberely the winner of our previous giveaway of the Nutribullet multi combo blender
What Do I Need To Do To Enter This Giveaway?
It couldn’t be easier to enter this giveaway. Simply sign up down below, we promise it’s quick and easy. We’re even giving you a chance to submit multiple entries. We will send an email to the lucky winner on the 28th February 2020.
What Makes This So Special?
- 【Multiple Heating SPOTS】→ You get 2 induction cooktop with this Duxtop portable appliance. This means twice the power, twice the amount of cooking. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 Volts, 15 amps of electricity, which is a standard in all NA houses.
- 【Extremely safe, very easy to use and clean】→ Comes equipped with child-safety to keep children out of danger and from injuring themselves. Really simple to operate with touch control and lightning quick heating of the cookware allows you to enjoy your food quick.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.